Sunday, September 15, 2013

Falling into place

One of my favorite seasons is Fall. The air begins to cool down, I smell wood burning and this is comforting to me. I love looking at the vibrant new colors in the trees and on the ground as the leaves begin to change and fall. Even on days when it is dark and cloudy, this added color can change the perspective to something bright. As I embark on this new journey in my life, I have been thinking about leaves falling into the places they are supposed to. Wherever they are, they are right where they need to be. As they make the change, they peacefully drift down to the ground, to be part of new change, and new life. They don't know where they will fall, but wherever they land, there is a purpose. Change sometimes can be scary, but if we allow it to happen naturally, you can trust, that eventually, you land right where you are supposed to be.
In assessing our life and the choices we’ve made, we most regret the risks we failed to take. Read blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment